Twin Valley Memorial Park Cemetery, Delmont, Westmoreland, Pennsylvania, USA


Latitude: 40.421209, Longitude: -79.56531799999999

Notes:
Twin Valley Memorial Park is located in Delmont Pennsylvania. It was incorporated in 1950 by Henry and Mary Kramer, and co-founders Jim and LaVerne (Kramer) Vaia. Twin Valley Chapel Mausoleum was added in 1970.
It included a beautiful Chapel for committal services and Columbarium Niches for those who prefer Cremation. Outside Garden Crypts were built later to accommodate those that prefer above ground, but not necessarily inside a building. Our modern facility now consists of over 25,000 ground spaces, 5000 above ground crypts and 1000 columbarium niches for cremations.


Cemetery Photos

   Thumb   Description 
1
Lawrence W Gresh
Lawrence W Gresh
Headstone 

Home Page |  What's New |  Most Wanted |  Surnames |  Photos |  Histories |  Documents |  Cemeteries |  Places |  Dates |  Reports |  Sources